- Event and data functions: built-in trigger function allows data recording to start based upon alarm values, time, external contact input, or other parameters
- Data reporting capabilities: create customized hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly reports to be saved, uploaded for processing and review.
- Email alert feature: react immediately with email messaging feature; instant alerts to unusual occurrences.
- Highly flexible system configurations: main module serves as data acquisition engine and LAN connectivity, manages from one to six measurement modules on backplane.
- Combine two or more GasGard 100 Controllers via Ethernet; with strategic placement, decrease expensive wiring and conduit expenses.
- Communications: uses both analog and Modbus field devices; interface with PLCs and other control devices through Modbus/TCP and Modbus/RT.
- Data monitoring: customize layout configuration, create viewing screen; choose bar graphs, digital read outs, trending analysis’, and more.
Oil & Gas,
CSA - CSA22.2 No 31010-1, overvoltage category II, measurement category II, pollution degree 2
UL - Conforms to UL61010B-1 (CSA NRTL/C)
EMC directive; EN61326 Class A
CE - Low voltage directive; EN61010-1; Overvoltage category II, Measurement category II, Pollution degree 2
FM - Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D, TY