Custom Hard Hats
Add any of 27+ different reflective and retro-reflective stripes to your hard hat. MSA reflective stripes help enhance the visibility of workers in daytime conditions, while retro-reflective stripes offer additional enhancement in nighttime or low-light conditions.
Hard Hat Color Choices
MSA offers more stocked color options than competitors. In fact, in our popular V-Gard hard hats, we offer 21 stocked colors. There are also non-stocked color options available for all MSA hard hats and did you know that you can also create a shell color of your choice?
Have a different custom hard hat need? Need more info? Call MSA Logo Express today and a representative will gladly work with you to create a custom product.
Important Ordering Information
Read more about placing your custom helmet order below.
Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ)
MSA requires MOQs, by helmet type, for logoing and striping. Qualifying MOQs of custom-imprinted or striped helmets must be of the same size, model and options (i.e., color and suspension). MOQs are:
- 20 for V-Gard, SmoothDome and Topgard and Comfo Cap Helmets
- 16 for Skullgard or Thermalgard Helmets
- 12 for Super-V and Vanguard Helmets
- 40 for Bump Caps
Placing Customized Helmet Orders
In three easy steps, you can get your first order of new logos and/or striping:
Complete all six sections on the MSA Logo Express Service Order Form - Download Form (PDF) - Be sure to:
- Complete all Order Form information
- Select your helmet (type and color) and suspension
- Pick your striping style and locations
- Indicate your logo position(s); and
- Read and sign the form
- Please see MSA Logo Express Service Artwork Guidelines for details on artwork submission. We can deliver your custom helmets faster if we have our preferred artwork file formats, but we will work with whatever you give us to re-create your logo.
- Submit an electronic file of your artwork by email or by US Postal Service (MSA Logo Express Service, 3880 Meadowbrook Rd., Murrysville, PA 15668-1753). Be sure to include a copy of the completed Order Form with your artwork submission.
Once we have your written approval of the logo, our designers and factory craftsmen go to work on your order. Your order for a new helmet logo should ship within eight (8) days from our Murrysville, PA plant from the date we receive your approval on the artwork. Re-orders for an existing logo should ship within seven (7) days (This includes 2-3 days for order processing, and 5 days for production).
Product Literature & User Information
- MSA Logo Express Service Order Form
- Ordering Selection Matrix for V-Gard®, V-Gard 500, SmoothDome and Super-V Protective Helmets
Contact MSA Logo Express
Contact MSA Logo Express Service directly for help with the logo process:
MSA Logo Express Service
3880 Meadowbrook Rd.
Murrysville, PA 15668-1753
Contact your MSA distibutor or MSA representative, or click the link below to build your custom hard hat.