Instruments sent to MSA for service are
- thoroughly examined by factory-trained, skilled professionals.
- diagnosed, serviced and calibrated to the original factory specifications.
To send your unit for factory repair and service:
- Gather the following information
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Contact person
- Serial number
- Brief description of the problem
- Payment method (credit card or purchase order)
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-MSA-2222 to acquire a Notification (Return Material Authorization) number.
- Place the instrument in a box, along with any paperwork provided by Customer Service.
- Write the Notification (Return Material Authorization) number on the outside of the box.
- Ship the unit to the location determined by Customer Service.
After repair, your unit is calibrated to original factory specifications and is warranted against defects and workmanship of items repaired for 90 days. Disposable items such as fuses, lamps, non-rechargeable batteries, etc., are not warranted.
Product Repair Information
- Portable Instruments
- Fixed Gas and Flame Detection
- Thermal Imaging Cameras and Accessories
- Supplied Air Respirators & Accessories
- Communications & Electronic Hearing