Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell® sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members, supervisors, safety managers and others when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app via a Bluetooth® wireless connection.
Designed for superior lifespan—patented sensors operate for over two years—and high performance, the ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector is the smart choice for market-leading, cost-effective gas monitors. Features sensor options for carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen coupled with LED/audible/vibrating alarms. Superior dust/water protection, high RFI resistance, and one-button operation provide heightened safety, plus increased durability and ease-of-use.
All ALTAIR 2X Gas Detectors
* Incorporate proven XCell® sensor technology
* Enhance worker safety, compliance and traceability
* Minimize cost of ownership
* Demonstrate rugged durability
* ALTAIR 2XP Gas Detector with XCell Pulse Technology: H2S -
* Features the first stand-alone bump test, which eliminates the need for bottled gas!
* Bump test anytime, anywhere
* Based on proven science and patented sensor capabilities
* ALTAIR 2XP Gas Detector with XCell Pulse Technology: H2S
* ALTAIR 2X Gas Detectors: CO, CO-HC (High Concentration), CO-H2 (Hydrogen Resistant), H2S-LC, SO2, NO2, NH3 and Cl2
* ALTAIR 2XT Two-Tox Gas Detector: CO/H2S, CO-H2/H2S, CO/H2S-LC, CO/NO2 and SO2/H2S-LC
MSA’s new ALTAIR® 4X Mining Multigas Detector is driven by XCell® Sensor Technology with ASIC design.Technology offers durability and performance for mining applications. Methane-optimized catalytic bead sensor provides increased stability over time. Dependable multigas detector tests for LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide.
Based on the industry-standard ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector—but with added features and functionality—ALTAIR Pro toxic gas and oxygen detectors combine reliable detection and LED/audible/flashing/vibrating alarms with clear, backlit LCD displays. Electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen. Purpose-built for superior dust and water protection, excellent impact resistance and excellent RFI performance.
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.
Pair up to six (6) ALTAIR 4XR and 5X detectors at a time with your Android device via ALTAIR Connect to...
* Set up text message alert groups
* Push evacuation alerts to connected detectors
* Receive detector compliance reminders
* E-mail calibration, sampling & event reports
* Update detector settings
* Share status details with Safety io Grid Live Monitor service
The IR400 Infrared (IR) Point Detector is a hydrocarbon gas detector that continuously monitors combustible gases and vapors within the lower explosive limit (LEL) and provides alarm indication. It features an industry-leading response time of ≤ 3 seconds, even with a splash guard installed. All electronics are contained within an explosion-proof housing so that the IR400's detector information can be processed locally. Configurations with analog output, Modbus and HART are also available.
The Senscient ELDS laser-based open path gas detector is available for a wide range of toxic and flammable gases. The Senscient ELDS uses 'SimuGas' self-testing to eliminate employees entering hazardous areas for gas checks. Nuisance false alarms are virtually eliminated with its breakthrough Harmonic Fingerprint processing.
Thank you - Your email registration is complete. You'll begin to receive email communications and our monthly ADVISOR eNewsletter related to the preferences you chose.
One step left! Thank you for your email subscription. We will send an email, including a confirmation link, to your email address. Please click on the link to complete your subscription. This confirmation ensures that an unauthorized person has not entered your email address. Check your spam folder as well.