MC600 Multi-Channel Controller
The MC600 is a microprocessor-based multi-channel controller that provides six channels of continuous gas detection. It can be configured as either a local gas detection system, or it can be networked to provide a large plant-wide distributed safety system. It is compatible with our hydrocarbon sensors, H2S sensors, as well as our S4000CH, S4100C, S4000TH, S4100T, IR400, IR5500, IR700, TS4000H, Observer, and Surveyor gas detectors.
- One to six channels of continuous monitoring make it highly configurable
- Dual redundant Modbus communications provides complete status and control capability
- Removable terminal blocks make installation and wiring easy
- Six user configurable 8A relays drive a combination of horns, beacons etc.
- Modular, plug-in signal input cards allow for system expandability, simplified maintenance
- Pre-configured from factory saves installation time with minimum setup required
- User selectable zoning and voting for application flexibility
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.