Z-Gard® CXII Controller
The robust Z-Gard CXII Controller connects with a wide array of MSA Z-Gard Sensors, accepting up to 99 sensors. A large backlit LCD screen displays operating, alarm and fault diagnostic system status. Modbus RTU or BacNet MS/TP digital protocols are available for integration with building automation systems.
- Large LCD screen, audible/visual indication, and relay contact outputs.
- Password-protected to prevent unauthorized access
- Auto-recognition of failed communication. If any active remote device should fail to communicate on the RS-485 network, System OK LED will turn OFF and fail relay will de-activate.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
cETLus; C22.2 NO.601010-1, UL 9010-1
- Data Sheet: Z-Gard CX II Controller
- Data Sheet: Z-Gard CX II Menu Guide
- Presentation: Z-Gard Sensors & Controllers
- Instruction Manual: ZGard CXII Programmable Controller
- Instruction Manual: ZGard CXII Remote Relay Module