TRIGARD® Gas Monitoring System
The TriGard Gas Monitor has been discontinued. Please see the TG5000 Gas Monitor as an alternative.
Designed to meet a variety of demanding applications, from wastewater facilities, to light industry and commercial applications, the TRIGARD Gas Monitoring System features MSA's precision craftsmanship and detects chlorine, sulfur dioxide and other toxic and combustible gases. The adjustable-range unit also detects oxygen deficiency and enrichment. AC or DC powered, the system features a highly visible LCD screen and simple push-button calibration. Boasting sturdy NEMA 4X design and a single board, the unit offers multiple sensor mounting options. Our patented sensor disconnect-underpower feature allows all sensors to be replaced in hazardous areas without area declassification, while interchangeable smart sensors are pre-calibrated for installation right out of the box.
- Dependable gas monitoring system is housed in NEMA 4X design and crafted especially for water and wastewater facilities
- Interchangeable smart sensors eliminate need for reconfiguration
- MSA's patented sensor design allows sensor replacement without declassifying the hazardous area
- Unit can be powered by AC or DC
- Sensors can be replaced in hazardous area without declassification