Z-Gard® S Sensor
The Z-Gard S Sensor is designed to detect the presence of carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and combustible gases in air. These sensors employ solid state, electrochemical or catalytic sensors which generate a representative output signal proportional to the calibrated operating range. All Z-Gard S Sensors are available with 2 output versions, a 4-20mA analog output, or an addressable RS-485 digital signal. Z Gard Sensors with RS-485 digital output are specifically designed to operate as a system with any Z-Gard CXII or C 485 Controller. Z-Gard Sensors with 4-20mA can be installed as stand-alone sensors typically integrated with the Z-Gard C Controller, or common commercial equipment including PLC, DCS, or building automation systems.
- 2 sensor output options: 4-20mA analog output or RS-485 digital signal.
- Sensor status is shown by green OK LED, indicating proper device operation.
- Switch drive output to percentages of full-scale. This feature is useful for testing remote devices which may be connected to the sensor output.
- Easy one-person calibration of zero and span.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Canadian Approvals
- Data Sheet: ZGard S Sensor
- Data Sheet: ZGard S 4-20 mA Sensor - Quick Start Guide
- Data Sheet: ZGard S Apogee P1 - Quick Start Guide
- Data Sheet: ZGard S CXII PR - Quick Start Guide
- Data Sheet: ZGard S RS485 Controllers - Quick Start Guide
- Data Sheet: ZGard S Sensor Calibration Procedure
- Presentation: ZGard Sensors & Controllers
- Presentation: ZGard S Sensor Calibration Procedure
- Installation Outline Drawing: Z Gard S, 4-20mA Output Sensor
- Installation Outline Drawing: Z Gard S, RS485 Output Sensor
- Installation Outline Drawing: Z Gard S, RS485, CXII Compatible Output Sensor