SMC 3100 Series Flame Detector
The SMC 3100 Series Flame Detector utilizes a tri-spectra design (UV, IR and visible light spectrums) to provide continuous and reliable flame detection. The 3100 Series design provides the ability to detect flames from both hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon sources, making it ideal for a facility where the flame source could be generated from a variety of gases.
- Self-diagnostics - continuously perform system tests to watch for any faults
- Wide Field of View - 120 degree scan across a facility with a wide scope reduces the need for additional flame detectors
- State-of-the-Art Fire Algorithms - analyzes data from the system array for individual intensity values, change of intensity values, relationship of intensity values, and frequency signature correlation
- Tri-Spectra Design - detects both hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon flames and rejects false alarms
- Through-the-Lens Test - continuous test performed to validate a clean lens for proper function
- Micro-processor Decision-Making - stores pre-fire spectral data in non-volatile memory and outputs an alarm signal in the form of a relay transition
- Enhanced Relay Models - includes a second alarm relay for alarm verification purposes (optional)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.