SMC 4501-XX Toxic Gas Detector
The SMC 4501-XX Detector monitors toxic gases such as Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide, Oxygen Deficiency, Chlorine Dioxide, and others. Utilizing 2-wire loop-powered technology, the 4501-XX requires less wiring, leading to better protection from wiring errors. The 4501-XX requires minimal maintenance with a 6-month calibration cycle and continuous self-diagnostics.
- 2-wire Loop-Powered Technology - directly interfaces to common PLC and DCS systems
- LCD Display - easily access gas status, calibration instructions, adjustment of ranges and outputs, and diagnostic information with a user-friendly operator interface
- Non-intrusive Calibration - calibrate gas sensor without declassifying the area
- 4-20 mA Output - interface effortlessly with common factory communication links and provide flexibility for the output
- Application Adaptability - select various ranges and mount the detector in various orientations with a rotatable face plate
- FM Approved 6-Month Calibration Interval - dramatically reduces maintenance for the user
- Internal Continuous Self-Diagnostics - automatically indicate any fault or optics problems
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.