SMC 5100-28-IT Point Infrared Gas Detector
The SMC 5100-28-IT detector uses infrared technology, an accurate and stable gas detection method that is low maintenance and can operate in highly combustible and/or low oxygen environments. The 5100-28 IR detector is network-enabled to provide the interface needed to your plant-wide control system, whether it be 4-20 mA, Modbus, HART, relay contacts or SentryBus.
- Integral LED display - easily calibrate and access gas concentrations, relay statuses, and diagnostics
- Menu-driven system - rapidly adjust user-friendly configuration of alarm setpoints, calibration, maintenance, and alarm acknowledgment
- 1-Year Calibration Interval - dramatically reduces maintenance for the user
- SMC Sentry Digital Bus Interface - connect easily with existing Sentry systems that have been in operation for many years
- GlolbalCal™ Support - non-intrusively calibrate all connected sensors at the same time without declassifying the area
- Internal Continuous Self-Diagnostics - automatically indicate any fault or optics problems
- 4-20 mA output - interface effortlessly with common factory communication links and provide flexibility for the output
- HART Interface - effortlessly communicate over legacy 4-20 mA analog instrumentation wiring
- Mobus RTU Interface - provides an easy interface to the world’s most common industrial protocol interface
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.