SMC 5100-XX-IT Toxic Gas Detector
The SMC 5100-XX-IT gas detector monitors toxic gases such as Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Ammonia, Oxygen Deficiency, and others. The detector requires calibration only every six months, cutting operating costs and time. As part of the SMC Sentry IT platform, the detector can be remotely diagnosed and calibrated via Remote Sensor Capability.
- Integral LED display - easily calibrate and access gas concentrations, relay statuses, and diagnostics
- Menu-driven system - rapidly adjust user-friendly configuration of alarm setpoints, calibration, maintenance, and alarm acknowledgment
- FM Approved 6-Month Calibration Interval - dramatically reduces maintenance for the user
- SMC Sentry Digital Bus Interface - connect easily with existing Sentry systems that have been in operation for many years
- GlobalCal™ Support - non-intrusively calibrate all connected sensors at the same time without declassifying the area
- Internal Continuous Self-Diagnostics - automatically indicate any fault or optics problems
- Optional remote sensor configuration allows access to the controller over a remote network for convenience or for hard-to-access areas
- 4-20 mA output - interface effortlessly with common factory communication links and provide flexibility for the output
- HART Interface - effortlessly communicate over legacy 4-20 mA analog instrumentation wiring
- Mobus RTU Interface - provides an easy interface to the world’s most common industrial protocol interface
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.