Cairns® Rescue 360R Fire Helmet
Meets NFPA 1951-2013 requirements (USAR), as well as NFPA 1971-2013. The lack of brim on the back of the helmet affords use in confined space and other emergency situations where there is little room to move.
- Impact cap provides impact protection from projectiles and falls, as well as from thermal hazards
- Offered in seven different paint colors: black, yellow, red, white, orange, blue and green
- 3-position ratchet height adjustment for custom fit
- Headband height is adjustable to ensure a perfect fit between your helmet and SCBA mask
- Durable D-ring helmet holder fits on large hooks
- 2- OR 3-PT Nomex quick-release buckles, Postman slide and Velcro stowage system
- Choice of removable leather or flannel cushioned liners
- Headband adjusts from 6 3/8"–8 3/8”
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Certified to both NFPA 1971-2018 for structural firefighting as well as NFPA 1951-2013 for urban search and rescue (USAR).
- USA Approvals
- Cairns 10-Year Warranty and Terms of Sale
- Data Sheet: Cairns Modern Fire & Rescue Helmets
- Data Sheet: Great Reasons to Choose MSA Cairns Helmets
- Data Sheet: NFPA 1851, 2014 Edition - Compliance Guide for Cairns Fire Helmets
- Cairns Limited Warranty and Terms of Sale
- Tracking Form: Cairns Fire Helmet
- Catalog: Cairns Fire Helmets
- Product (Bid) Specifications: Cairns Rescue 360R Fire Helmet
- Instruction Manual: Fire Helmet Owner's Guide
- Instruction Manual: Reflective Bars - Standard Configuration
- Installation Instructions: Bonnet, Shroud, and Faceshield