V-Gard® Winter Liners
Get superior under-the-helmet warmth and protection with these winter liners, Choose Supreme, Select or Value in any of 18 different styles, including flame-retardant and flame-resistant models.
V-Gard® Winter Liners
V-Gard Value Liner, Knit Cap, Sets of 12
V-Gard Liner, Knit Hat/Cap Cover, Sets of 12, Yellow-Green
Flame-Resistant V-Gard Supreme 2-piece Liner
V-Gard Value Liner, No Earflaps
Flame-Retardant V-Gard Select Liner
Flame-Resistant V-Gard Liner, No Earflaps
V-Gard Value Liner, Extended, No Earflaps
Flame-Resistant V-Gard Supreme Extended Liner
NECK GAITER,V-GARD-FLRT,SS, 6/SET Discontinued as of June 30, 2013. Available ONLY while supplies last.
Flame-Retardant V-Gard Select Liner, Extended, No Earflaps
Flame-Retardant V-Gard Select 2-piece Liner
- Delivers extra warmth and protection under safety helmets
- Supreme liners offer three layers of true flame resistance (FR) and superior resistance to arc exposure (ATPV of 8 cal/cm2)
- Select liners can be laundered up to 50 times without affecting flame retardancy
- Many models offer quilted earflaps so earmuffs can be used without compromising hearing protection levels
- Adjustable chinstrap or extended neck closure helps ensure comfortable fit
- Available in 18 different styles
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
MSA liner range is auto-certified Category 1 according to the annex II of the PPE directive. In addition, all liners have been added to the MSA V-Gard safety helmets certificates after checking of penetration and shocks test EN 397 when used with helmets.
Flame retardancy= Tested according to ISO EN 14116: 2008, Test Reports 6565-15msa/6565-16msa
Water repellence= Grade 3 according to AATCC 22-2010. JTC Test reports
Arc Exposure= Tested according to Arc Thermal Performance Value of min. 8 cal/cm2 testing to ASTM F1959. Report numbers 1108P33/ 1106P17
Antistatic performance tested according to EN13463-1
For all details/explanations please see the technical datasheet