Grid - FieldServer Manager
Gain Valuable Insight into Your Installed Devices
- Built from the ground up with a comprehensive multi-tenant access strategy designed to give employees, resellers, and customers access the right access to the right data.
- We take data privacy seriously and are Provensec Certified. We secure access, encrypt transport and protect the storage of your device data.
- We’re all mobile, and MSA makes device data available to you, your customers, and installers/technicians, anywhere, anytime.
1. FIELDVEU - A SUITE OF APPLICATIONS TO MANAGE DEVICES
- Just connecting things to the cloud won't make your business run better or improve customer support. Thats why MSA created FieldVeu, a suite of device management functions specifically designed to help your business run better
2. CUSTOMIZED DASHBOARDS
- Create customized dashboards to chart trends across devices, data points, customers and more.
3. INVENTORY MAPPING AND STATUS
- Display the location of your Grid - FieldServer Manager-connected devices, including instant status and alarming.
4. ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Set triggers or COV alerts and be notified via SMS or email.
5. INTEGRATED PRODUCT REGISTRATION
- Collect and report product installation and registration for support, tracking.
6. REMOTE MONITORING
- MSA can report and display device UI readings to aid customer support.
7. DEVICE MANAGEMENT
- Manage all connected registered devices from one interface in a secure and traceable manner with security permissions and user-device assignment.
8. 3RD PARTY CLOUD PLATFORM INTEGRATION
- Use Grid - FieldServer Manager's RESTful APIs or Webhooks to pull data into existing cloud management and analytics systems.
9. DATA LOGGING AND CLOUD REPOSITORY
- Select which device data points you need to monitor and manage and how you want the data to be pushed to Grid - FieldServer Manager.
10. SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- Remotely download and install software upgrades and minimize unnecessary field visits.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.