ProtoCast is a Modbus to Wi-Fi gateway for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that connects field equipment to the MSA Grid. Now OEMs can cost-effectively connect all their field-deployed equipment to the cloud to improve customer care through remote monitoring, notification and alarming.
The ProtoCast also support 2 analogue inputs and up to 4 digital inputs so other elements can be monitored in parallel. (For example, an analogue water leak detector attached to a boiler/hot water heater).
- Tailored Modbus interface with 5 separate device profiles
- Compact form factor for flexible installation
- Analogue and digital inputs
- MSA Grid-enabled remote access, data monitoring
- Alarming and notifications
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity to ProtoCast App
The ProtoCast wireless gateway provides OEMs with a simple, low-cost and reliable on-ramp to the IIoT and MSA Grid connectivity. Provide channel partners or even end-users visiblity and access to field deployed equipment.
Create a new business model providing managed services for existing equipment. Take advantage of operational data collected across thousands of installed devices to perform statistical quality analysis, and apply AI/machine learning to begin to predict maintenance and support incidents.
- Easily connect any OEM equipment directly to the MSA Grid for remote monitoring, access, notifications
- Connect additional elements to develop comprehensive overview of local environment
- Easily install and configure the gateway via the ProtoCast App. Take advantage of the SMC Live app to provide end users visibility into their own equipment.
- MSA Grid connectivity for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management is included in the cost of the device.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- RoHS Compliant