Sierra Monitor's BACnet Router product offers a complete BACnet internetworking solution for BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP networks, while also providing a secure connection to the cloud. Multiple BACnet routing connections can be established:
- BACnet MS/TP to BACnet/IP
- BACnet MS/TP to BACnet Ethernet
- BACnet MS/TP to BACnet MS/TP
- BACnet/IP to BACnet/IP
- BACnet/IP to BACnet Ethernet
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
The dual-port BACnet Router has two RS-485 ports, enabling connection to up to 64 BACnet devices without the use of additional line drivers. Using a BACnet router frees up valuable RS-485 ports on expensive BACnet Controllers and reduces the cost of connecting BACnet MS/TP devices to a BACnet/IP backbone. Compared to single-port BACnet routers, our dual-port BACnet router can reduce the cost of device connectivity or double the speed of connected devices (half the response time).
BACnet Explorer, our unique discovery feature, allows the integrator to discover all the BACnet devices connected to the router with one push of a button, minimizing the time required for successful commissioning. Complementing this feature is our diagnostic FieldServer Toolbox, which allows the user or integrator to view the status of and diagnose all the routers on the network.
- Register your BACnet Router to the SMC Cloud interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
- Minimize commissioning time by automatically discovering all BACnet devices connected to a BACnet network.
- Most compliant and highest quality BACnet stack enables interoperability and reduces troubleshooting time
- Results in lowest cost per connected device or highest performance (response time) per connected device
- One page set and forget configuration along with unique network discover capability minimizes the integrator's installation time.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- UL 60950-1
- CAN/CSA C22.2
- BTL Certified
- GOST-R Certified
- FCC part 15
- SMC Certificate - ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration
- FieldServer Certificate - BACnet Router 1-Port TUV Certification
- FieldServer Certificate - BACnet Router CE Certification
- FieldServer Certificate - BACnet Router FS-Router-BAC BTL Listing
- FieldServer Certificate - BACnet Router TUV Certification
- FieldServer Certificate - GOST R Certification
- FieldServer Certificate - UL 60950-1 Certificate of Compliance
- FieldServer Certificate - RoHS3 Certificate of Compliance
- FieldServer Certificate - REACH Certificate of Compliance
- FieldServer Certificate - CE Certification for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- FieldServer Certificate - FCC Certificate for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC and FS-EZX-MOD-BAC
- FieldServer Certificate - FCC Report for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZX-MOD-BAC and FS-IOT-BAC
- FieldServer Certificate - ICES-003 Certification FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- FieldServer Certificate - UL 60950-1 Test Report for FPA-W44, FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC, FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC, FS-IOT-BAC
- FieldServer Data Sheet - BACnet Router Wi-Fi
- Start-up Guide - BACnet Router Wi-Fi
- FieldServer Data Sheet - BACnet Router
- Start-Up Guide - BACnet Router
- FieldServer Data Sheet - BACnet Router PIC Statement
- FieldServer Data Sheet - FieldServer Toolbox and User Interface
- Protocol Driver Sheet - Protocol Vertical Market
- FieldServer Manual - FieldServer Toolbox and Graphical User Interface