The FieldServer Multiport Protocol Gateway (FS-B35XX) is an extremely flexible tool for integrators looking to connect devices to the cloud and on different physical networks, using different links, and speaking different protocols.
With support for 1,000 points, the Multiport Gateway can easily handle multiple protocol drivers and multiple translations simultaneously with no slowdown in performance. Its unmatched multi-protocol flexibility, ease-of-use, wide deployment, and world-class technical support make the Multiport Protocol Gateway a true Swiss Army knife of systems integration.
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
The product includes four serial connections (two RS-232, two RS-485), two 10/100 Ethernet ports, and a LonWorks (Free Topology - FT) port. The multiple ports and support for simultaneous protocol execution allow the Multiport Gateway to be used in the most complex integration scenarios. The availability of the second Ethernet port enables the integrator to connect a PC to download configuration changes without disturbing the system connections and without the additional cost of an external hub for the protocol gateway.
Multiport Protocol Gateway units can be configured in the field, with all the necessary instructions and software included with the product. If the user prefers the unit to be pre-configured prior to delivery, Sierra Monitor offers a custom configuration service.
1. SMC DEVICE CLOUD SUPPORT
- Register your Multiport Gateway to the SMC Cloud interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
- Allows integrator to complete any project with any protocol on-time
- Full compliance with standards allows integrator to complete projects quickly without downstream interoperability issues
- Sized for the largest integration projects
- RS-485 x 2, Ethernet x 2, LonWorks (FT), RS-232 x 2
- Perform quick diagnostics, troubleshooting, easy IP details set-up, and status updates
- View application memory statistics to enable optimal matching of device models and configurations to specific applications
- Easily update the firmware or configuration of the Multiport Gateway through a USB flash drive or the Toolbox
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- CE Marked
- CSA Certified to UL-916 Standard and CSA @ 22.2
- DNP3 Conformance
- FCC Part 15
- LonMark Certified
- Modbus Tested
- RoHS Compliant
- GOST-R Certified
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration
- B3510 LonMark Certification
- B35XX CE Self Certification
- B35XX CSA22
- B35XX FCC Self Certification
- B35XX GOST R Certification
- BTL Listing
- GOST R Certification
- RoHS3 Certificate of Compliance
- REACH Certificate of Compliance
- B3510-05 KC Certification
- China RoHS3 Certificate of Compliance
- India RoHS3 Certificate of Compliance
- FS-B3510-05 UL916-CSA Report
- FieldServer Data Sheet - Multiport Gateway B3510-05
- Start-Up Guide - FieldServer Multiport FS-B35XX
- FieldServer Data Sheet - Multiport ControlNet Slave Gateway B3514-05
- FieldServer Data Sheet - Multiport DeviceNet Master Gateway B3521-05
- FieldServer Data Sheet - Multiport DeviceNet Slave Gateway B3515-05
- FieldServer Data Sheet - Multiport PROFIBUS DP Master Gateway B3520-05
- FieldServer Data Sheet - Multiport PROFIBUS DP Slave Gateway B3512-05
- FieldServer Manual - FieldServer Configuration Guide
- FieldServer Data Sheet - FieldServer Toolbox and User Interface
- FieldServer Manual - FieldServer Toolbox and Graphical User Interface
- Protocol Driver Sheet - Protocol Vertical Market