FireHawk® M7XT Air Mask
Through NFPA, firefighters strive to improve the durability and performance of their SCBA and PASS devices. It's no different with the new 2013 edition of NFPA 1981 and 1982 NFPA standards for self-contained breathing apparatus and personal alert safety systems (PASS). These revisions call for a minimum low pressure alarm set point of 33% cylinder operating pressure remaining, improved facepiece lens radiant heat performance, 500° F heat and flame exposure, and standardized PASS device alarm sound patterns.
In addition, NFPA has raised the bar on voice communication capability, now requiring measurable, minimum Sound Transmission Index (STI) scores for both mechanical and electronic communications.
MSA's new FireHawk M7XT Air Mask represents a true technological achievement in critical firefighter protection.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Data Sheet: FireHawk M7XT Air Mask
- Data Sheet: FireHawk M7 Air Mask & FireHawk M7XT Air Mask Key Differences
- Data Sheet: Accountability System Software Installation Instructions
- Data Sheet: Cylinders for MSA SCBA
- Data Sheet: Rescue Belt II System
- Data Sheet: Top 10 Reasons To Choose A FireHawk M7XT Air Mask
- Data Sheet: Ultra Elite XT Communication System
- Poster: FireHawk M7XT SCBA Function Test
- Poster: FireHawk M7XT SCBA Inspection
- Poster: FireHawk M7XT SCBA Inspection with Ultra Elite XT Communication System
- Warranty: FireHawk Air Masks - Limited Lifetime Warranty & Terms of Sale