EVOLUTION® 6000 Basic Thermal Imaging Camera
New Evolution 6000 Basic TIC from MSA is the most advanced and rugged thermal imaging camera ever built. New and enhanced features include best in class image quality, light weight, and laser pointer/flashlight. NFPA 1801-compliant model provides the industry’s best mix of features to support the thermal imaging needs of every fire department, rescue organization, strike team, or HazMat crew. Operation includes NFPA Basic Mode; temperature readout is offered in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Evolution 6000 Basic TIC for economy, durability, 320x240 image quality, standard flashlight/laser pointer, no additional options.
- Image quality provides high-definition 320x240 core.
- NFPA-compliant third-party-certified for fireground-rugged product design.
- Class 1, Division 2 Intrinsic Safety for increased protection within potentially explosive environments.
- Fireground-tough product design provides waterproof shock-resistance.
- Patented dual-handle design for easy handoff on the fireground.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
NFPA 1801: Standard on Thermal Imagers for the Fire Service, 2013 Edition
- NFPA 1801-2018
- USA Approvals
- European Approvals
- UN38.3 Test Summary Report
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC Series
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 Basic TIC
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC FAQ
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC Series European Leaflet
- White Paper: NFPA 1801: Standard on Thermal Imagers for the Fire Service
- Warranty: Thermal Imaging Camera
- Press Release: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC