MSA XTIRPA confined space entry systems allow for vertical or horizontal entry into many common confined space applications such tanks, vessels, transformers, sewers & manholes. These systems are lightweight, portable and easy to setup allowing for users to save time throughout the workday.
Stabilizer for IN-2108 or IN-2324 portable manhole guards. For use with self- retracting lanyards over 50 ft. for increased stability of system. May be used with other winching mechanisms: either material-handling winch or man-handling winch.
Mounting bracket for Workman Rescuer and Workman Winch.
MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable
- One person set up in just a few minutes
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders
MSA XTIRPA™ XLT System
- Offers versatility when looking for elevated tie-off platform solutions.
MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
MSA XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System
- Wide variety of adapter bases for multiple applications
- Adapter base systems are permanently affixed to existing structures for work areas that require regular set-up and tear-down.
- Used in conjunction with the MSA XTIRPA universal davit arm for vertical entry into confined spaces.
MSA XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- Customized to accommodate a variety of confined space applications
- Commonly used with rescue vehicle
MSA XTIRPA™ Counter Weight System
- Ideal for movement and access between various confined space entry
points in the same area
All system components must be purchased separately
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Complies with the requirements under AS/NZS 5532 and CE EN735 cl B
Meets all applicable OSHA requirements
Complies with the requirements of ANSI Z359.18-2017
- Product Bulletin: MSA/XTIRPA™ Systems
- Product Bulletin: MSA/XTIRPA™ XLT System
- Catalog: MSA Latchways Fall Protection
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adjustable Wall Adapter
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System 24' Reach
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System 30-48' Reach
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Brackets
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Counterweight System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ XLT System