LEARN TO GET 1% BETTER EVERY DAY.
The O2X Human Performance EAT SWEAT THRIVE program is a single-day workshop that will identify small, incremental changes firefighters can make to develop sustainable habits and long-term improvements in performance. The comprehensive curriculum trains participants in physical and mental topics that will decrease injuries, enhance readiness, and optimize performance so they can finish their careers as strong as they started.
COULD YOUR DEPARTMENT BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
Tell us how your team is invested in safety by filling out the form below. All questions must be answered for application to be valid. The winning department will then be selected by a panel of judges.
O2X Human Performance is the world leader in maximizing tactical athlete performance. Comprised of U.S. Special Operations veterans, professional athletes, Olympians, public safety officers, and hundreds of Human Performance specialists, O2X provides comprehensive programs with a proven track record of improved job performance and culture, support for healthy lifestyles, and reduced costs associated with injuries and illnesses.
MSA’S MISSION: HEALTH & SAFETY
At MSA, your health, safety and well-being are what drive us to not only develop technologically advanced safety equipment to help protect you on the job, but to advocate for your well-being. In fact, after more than 100 years in business, our mission remains unchanged: that men and women may work in safety and live in health.
This single day O2X EAT SWEAT THRIVE curriculum will be delivered by the nation’s leading experts in conditioning, nutrition, sleep science, mental performance, and resilience. The program will leave participants with sustainable ways to improve the way they perform on and off the job.
- The winning department will be selected by a panel of judges. This panel includes:
- Dabney Hudson (Washington D.C. Fire & EMS)
- Scott Lantz (Loudoun County Fire and EMS, Health and Safety)
- Chris Tischler (City of Chesapeake Fire Department, Chief Resource Officer)
- Current CDC/COVID-19 guidelines as well as individual department guidelines will be followed.
- One-day workshop
- Includes live workouts and seminars on nutrition and sleep
- No limit on department size for contest entry, but some restrictions may apply
- O2X will travel to the winning department
- O2X will work with the winning department to schedule the workshop. Workshop must take place in 2021.
In addition, participants will also learn how to implement O2X methodologies and influence cultural change within their departments.
The contest is now closed.
CHECK OUT LAST YEAR’S WORKSHOP!
MSA + O2X Workshop at Miami Dade Fire Rescue