FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector
FL500-3-5-1-2-1-1-1-1 Standard Configuration
View Configuration - Contact customer service for more information.
- Proven Technology. UV/IR flame detection uses an ultraviolet and an infrared detector to monitor for flames increasing false alarm immunity by measuring two different flame spectrums.
- FM Performance Approved. Six fuel sources (heptane, methane, methanol, propane, ethane, butane) tested with verified field of view.
- Wide Field of View. 130° cone of vision covers greater distance.
- Safety Integrity Self-Check. Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) performs self-check every two minutes to ensure the optical path is clear and the electronic circuitry is functional.
- Test Anytime, Anywhere. Easily test with our exclusive TL105 Test Lamp that allows the FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector to be safely tested under real fire conditions with a simulated flicker of a flame.
- Withstands Extremes. Wide operating temperature range (-55°C to +85°C) permits operation in extreme environments.
- Status at a Glance. Three LED status indicators for warning, alarm, and normal operations.
- Rugged Housing. 316 stainless steel housing to withstand the harshest environments
- Multiple Output Options. Industry standard 4-20 mA (source or sink analog), Modbus, HART, relays
Oil & Gas,
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
General Manuals Ordering Information Drawings Downloads