MSA Cable Temporary Horizontal Lifeline
75% faster install than traditional cable systems
The completely toolless installation of MSA's THLL helps to save time and increase efficiency when setting up lifelines on the jobsite.
- Integrated locking and tensioning mechanism on the handle - eliminating the need for nuts, bolts and wrenches.
- Lightweight, flexible cable helps make installation easy to complete by a single worker.
- Locking and tensioning mechanisms are on the same side - no need to travel back and forth for set up.
- Easy-to-read red and green visual indicators let the user know the system is locked, tensioned and ready for use.
- Patented bypass shuttles help 2 users maintain 100% tie-off - increasing mobility without sacrificing safety.