National Safety Stand-Down
May 4 – 8, 2020
Join us in support of National Safety Stand-Down.
Request a free, on-site Safety Stand-Down from an MSA expert
Conduct a Safety Stand-Down
During your complimentary, on-site Safety Stand-Down conducted by MSA experts, your crew will learn how to:
- Conduct fall protection safety equipment inspections
- Implement a fall protection rescue plan
- Ensure your worksite is compliant with the latest standards
A Look Back: National Safety Stand-Down
Take a look at MSA fall protection demos from previous years' safety stand-down events.
For more fall protection safety tips and resources, visit MSA's Construction page
Request Your Free, On-site Safety Talk from an MSA Safety Expert!
- Educating your people on workplace standards & regulations
- Selection, inspection, fitting, and proper use of harnesses
- How to calculate total fall distance based on fall arrest system used
Note: Available in the United States and Canada only. Scheduling subject to availability.
Thank you for your interest in an on-site safety talk. An MSA respresentative will be in touch shortly.