This 4 hour MSA Latchways Aluminum Ladder Vertical System Installer Training course is designed for those individuals who will be installing, inspecting, and using MSA Latchways Vertical Systems on aluminum ladders.
- Design statement, use and limitations
- Install a permanent MSA Latchways Vertical System to an aluminum ladder using a 7 or 10 rung extension post; or a 3 rung top anchor and strengthening kit; using the ground installation method or retro fit method
- Perform pre-climbing checks prior to ascending the system
- Inspection criteria, including pass/fail and disposal
- Cleaning and storage
- Wind Turbines fitted with aluminum ladders
- Aluminum access ladders